Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course introduces users to the Transportation management module in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations. The purpose is to provide some general information regarding transportation management and the various kinds of transactions that workers can perform. The inbound and outbound process flows for transportation are also reviewed at a high level.
- Describe the features included with Transportation management
- Introduce concepts and terminology used with Transportation management systems
- Review the overall Transportation management process
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Basic knowledge of transportation concepts