Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
Microsoft Course 10965 is an IT Service Management with System Center Server Manager training course designed to provide key knowledge required to deploy/configure System Center 2012 SP1 Service Manager.
This course is intended to help teach you about deploying, configuring and operating System Center 2012 in their Cloud or Datacenter.
At Course Completion
- Describe the key features of System Center 2012 R2.
- Describe System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager.
- Describe the key methodologies adopted using ITIL and MOF.
- Describe how System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager adopts best practices using ITIL and MOF.
- Describe the System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager Architecture and Core Components.
- Describe the Hardware and Software Requirements of System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager.
- Describe the Security Requirements of System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager.
- Install System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager.
- Upgrade Service Manager 2010 to System Center 2012 Service Manager.
- Describe System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager Base Configuration.
- Integrate System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager using Connectors.
- Configure the Exchange Connector.
- Configure Business Services.
- Describe the definition of an Incident and a Problem.
- Manage Incidents.
- Manage Problems.
- Use Queues and Views with Incidents and Problems.
- Configure Activity Management.
- Configure Change Management.
- Configure Release Management.
- Describe the Service Catalog, Request Offerings and Service Offerings.
- Manage Service Requests and Catalog Groups.
- Describe the Self-Service Portal.
- Configure Service Level Management.
- View SLA information in Service Manager.
- Describe the components of the Self-Service Portal.
- Customize the Self-Service Portal
- Run reports in Service Manager.
- Configure and run Data Warehouse Jobs.
- Troubleshoot Data Warehouse Jobs.
- Describe the Data Warehouse Cubes in Service Manager.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting in Service Manager.
- Perform disaster recovery in Service Manager.
Students looking to take this course (10965) must already have the following technical knowledge:
- Working knowledge of Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server 2008 R2 and SQL Server 2012.
- An understanding of the IT management processes that are included with ITIL and MOF.
This course is intended for: IT Professionals, Windows Server Administrators,
Datacenter Administrators, Cloud Administrators.