Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
The Lean Manufacturing in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 course follows the five basic Lean principles.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Describe the core concepts of Lean manufacturing.
- Create a new production flow version and describe activity relations and constraints, picking activities and costing implications.
- Define Kanbans and describe their types including: withdrawal, fixed quantity, event, scheduled and subcontracting Kanbans.
- Explain how fixed quantity Kanbans are used including how to set up rules, review planning processes, and use the Kanban schedule board.
- Describe how event Kanbans are used including how to configure rules, set up sales line events, Kanban line events, BOM line events and stock replenishment events.
- Describe the processes associated with the planned order type Kanban.
- Define and setup activity based subcontracting.
- Describe production flow costing including: back flushing, conversion costs, cost reporting to the general ledger, and how production costing is set up for a Kanban job based on subcontracting activity.
- Define how to set up and configure Kanban quantity calculation policies and how to create quantity calculations to generate and update Kanban rules.
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
Before reviewing this training, individuals must have:
- Basic Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles and processes.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Production.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Trade and Logistics.