Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course provides students an introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing Capacities. The purpose of this course is to give new users an overview of the discrete manufacturing costing process available in AX.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Create and use calculation groups.
- Create and use costing versions.
- Create and update the costing sheet.
- Add indirect costs to the costing sheet.
- Process price and cost calculations.
- Review, print, and activate price and cost calculations
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Completed the Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX courses
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX for basic processing
- General knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Basic knowledge of warehouse management and discrete manufacturing concepts
- General understanding of Manufacturing Costing
- General understanding of Inventory control
- General understanding of Bills of Materials