Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course reviews the concepts related to managing vendors and customers in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. This will include setting up customers and vendors, customer and vendor groups, managing customer parameters, and creating and managing customer records, and review of advanced vendor setup and vendor collaboration.This course also reviews creating and managing trade agreements in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
This course helps prepare you for exam MB6-896.
This course helps prepare you for assessment Distribution and Trade in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
- Set up customer groups
- Create customer records
- Configure credit limits
- Create and maintain vendor records
- Review advanced vendor setup and fields
- Vendor collaboration
- Set up vendor groups
- Manage Customer Trade Agreements
- Manage Vendor Trade Agreements
- Set up Supplementary Items
- Review Generic Currency and Smart Rounding
- Completed the Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations courses
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations for basic processing
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Basic knowledge of distribution and trade concepts