Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course provides students an introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX planned transfer orders. The purpose of this course is to give users an overview of how to manage the output of a master plan and to create transfer orders in AX.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Define planned transfer orders
- Modify and maintain planned transfer orders
- Firm planned transfer orders
- Change planned transfer order types
- Review action messages for planned transfer orders
- Demonstrate views to manage planned transfers
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?