Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course covers how to manage production with Manufacturing execution in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations. It reviews the entire production processes, as well as using the Job card Device and job card terminal to process production orders.
- Show how Manufacturing execution is used to give feedback on production orders
- Discuss how production orders are created and processed
- Describe how jobs are used with production orders
- Describe how resources are used with production orders
- Use the Job card terminal and devices to process production order jobs
- View daily registration information for production orders