This course, Manufacturing Execution in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, provides the ability to record costs, monitor performance, and trace the history of production which is critical to the manufacturing execution process.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Describe the terminology and concepts used with manufacturing execution in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Describe the roles and functions that use manufacturing execution.
- Describe the steps that should be considered when planning an installation and configuration of manufacturing execution.
- Explain how the features of manufacturing execution integrate with other modules of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- List the prerequisites and planning steps for configuring Manufacturing execution.
- Describe the Production control parameters and Manufacturing execution parameters.
- Create allocation keys for job bundling.
- Configure registration forms.
- Link a worker to a registration form.
- Describe how Manufacturing execution is used to provide feedback on production orders.
- Outline how production orders are created and processed.
- Describe how jobs are used with production orders.
- Reprioritize jobs in a list and set jobs to high priority.
- Describe how resources are used with production orders.
- Move jobs between resources and resource groups.
- Describe how documents are used with production orders.
- Set up document groups and attach documents to a job.
- Use the Manufacturing execution terminal to process production order jobs.
- View daily registration information for production orders.
- Describe the Shop Supervisor role center.
- Describe how Manufacturing execution is used to provide feedback on projects.
- Describe how projects are created and processed.
- Register time, fees, and items for a project.
- View raw registrations, and then approve and process project registrations.
- Review the basic features of workflow.
- Use the graphical workflow editor to create and modify workflows.
- Configure a time and attendance workflow.
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Completed the Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 course.
- Completed the Time and Attendance Hands-On Lab in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for basic processing.
- Basic knowledge of production concepts.