Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course provides information for the tasks required to setup and begin using the Manufacturing execution features in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations including the additional setup that is required in other modules and areas before you can begin.
- List prerequisites and planning steps for configuring Manufacturing execution
- Describe the Production control parameters and Manufacturing execution parameters
- Create allocation keys for job bundling
- Configure registration terminal and devices
- Link a worker to a registration terminals and devices