Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course will review the concepts related to master planning for process manufacturing in Dynamics 365 for Operations. This will be accomplished by reviewing the unique features associated with master planning in a process manufacturing environment, a review of FEFO and yield impacts on master planning, and a review of how co-products are planned using a planning item and a formula item. The course will then conclude with a real-world example of master planning in a plastic manufacturing company.
- Review the special conditions taken into account with master planning in process manufacturing
- Review FEFO Date-Control and Yield Master Planning Examples
- Review Planning of Co-Products with a Planning Item
- Review Planning of Co-Products with a Formula Item
- Review Planning of Product in a Real-World Example utilizing a Plastic Molding Manufacturing Facility