Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Public Sector - Financials, provides students with the necessary tools and resources to perform advanced tasks by using Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Public Sector.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Describe the features of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Public Sector.
- Set up the account structures and financial dimensions for the organization.
- Perform financial budget-related activities in the Budgeting module.
- Perform activities related to commitment accounting, transactions, and line amounts in the General ledger module.
- Perform activities related to purchases, invoices, and vendor details in the Procurement and sourcing and Accounts payable modules.
- Perform activities related to payments due in the Accounts receivable module.
- Perform project accounting activities in the Project management and accounting module.
- Describe Role Centers and generate public sector-related reports.
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
Before reviewing this training, individuals must have:
- Completed the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Finance I (80219) and Finance II (80220) courses.
- Completed the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Project Essentials and Project Advanced courses.
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for basic processing.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting processes.