Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This Digital Learning course provides students with the knowledge and skills pertaining to development and customization for Retail eCommerce in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Understand the Ecommerce solution architecture and its components
- Learn how to customize ecommerce UI and behavior.
- Learn how to customize ecommerce web-parts.
- Learn how to configure and customize Search.
- Understand the components of Commerce Runtime and learn how to customize CRT.
- Learn how to test, deploy and maintain ecommerce solution.
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for basic processing
- AX Development knowledge
- Retail knowledge