Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This Digital Learning course describes the techniques required to deploy and manage Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
This course helps prepare you for exam MB2-710.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Getting started with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
- Manage Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Subscriptions, Instances and Updates
- Related Online services
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook
- Configure mobile devices
- Email Management
- Server-side Synchronization
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- Basic understanding of Dynamics CRM