Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
Microsoft Course 10953 focuses on HTML5 Programming allowing students to create and view a simple Web Application using HTML within Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
At course Completion you will learn:
- Introduction to HTML5 Development
- Creating Page Structure and Navigation
- Creating Form Input and Validation
- Laying Out and Styling Webpages
- Getting Started with Graphics and Multimedia Elements
- Creating Advanced Graphics
- Using Client-Side Storage
- Using WebMatrix and Other Developer Tools
Students looking to take this course (10953) must already have the following technical knowledge:
- Three to Six months of development experience.
- Familiar with HTML document structure and associated terminology.
- One to Three months experience with coding language: HTML and XML.
- General Familiarity with Microsoft Visual Studio IDE
Ideal for: Entry-level Developers (HTML), Web Developers, Web Application Developer.