This course provides information on migrating data from AX 2009 to Dynamics 365 for Operations. It describes the migration process and the data migration tool that is provided to help migration from legacy AX versions without doing a full data upgrade. This course is derived from a webinar tech talk presented by Principal Group Program Manager Manoj Swaminathan in March 2017.
- Describe data migration from AX 2009 to Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Understand and perform the data migration process
- Describe the data migration tool and demonstrate how to use it
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Knowledge of the data import/export framework, DIXF
- Knowledge of the Dynamics 365 for Operations data management framework and data package concepts