Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This Digital Learning course examines the scheduling and dispatching capabilities of Dynamics 365 for Field Service. Students will be provided with a a basic overview of the scheduling options available including how to use the Schedule Board and Scheduling Assistant. Students will also be provided with an overview of the Field Service Mobile application and be shown how to begin to customize the application.
This course helps prepare you for exam MB2-877.
This course helps prepare you for assessment Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service.
- Detail the different scheduling options in Field Service
- Demonstration working with the Schedule Board
- Demonstrate using the Schedule Assistant
- Explain Resource Scheduling Optimization
- Some basic experience using Windows applications
- Knowledge of basic sales, marketing, and customer service roles in a business
- Completed the Introduction to Dynamics 365 course