Details for Planning for and Managing Devices in the Enterprise: Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) & On-Premises Tools (20398B course)
About this Course
This course teaches IT professionals how to use the Enterprise Mobility Suite to manage devices, users, and data. In addition, this course teaches students how to use other technologies, such as Group Policy and other Windows Server–based technologies, to manage devices and secure data. Students will learn how to design and implement cloud-based and on-premises solutions for managing Windows-based, iOS, and Android devices, and they will learn how to provide secure and efficient access to data and applications.
This course is intended for IT professionals and consultants who plan, deploy, and manage devices and applications in medium to large organizations. A significant portion of this audience works in on-premises Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) environments with both domain-joined and non-domain joined devices, for which they need to provide mobile device management and secure data access. Devices in such environments typically run Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, iOS, and Android. They plan to extend on-premises AD DS to the cloud and they need to learn how to plan and implement Enterprise Mobility Suite.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Use devices in the enterprise environment.
- Implement and administer Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).
- Connect AD DS with Azure AD.
- Manage devices in Microsoft Office 365.
- Plan and implement Intune.
- Use Intune to manage devices.
- Plan and implement app support.
- Use Intune to manage applications and Resource Access.
- Plan and implement Microsoft Azure Rights Management (Azure RMS).
- Plan and implement Remote Access.
- Plan and implement Dynamic Access Control and auditing.
- Plan and protect data.
- Recover data and operating systems.
Details for Microsoft Labs Online for this course: Planning for and Managing Devices in the Enterprise: Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) & On-Premises Tools
Microsoft Labs Online is a secure, cost-effective, compliant, and convenient way to deliver Microsoft Official Courseware hands-on labs to your customers. This internet-based lab hosting service provides online access to the labs for this MOC On-Demand Course via a browser.
Microsoft Labs Online is integrated within the MOC On-Demand Course and there are step-by-step instructions provided on how to access and perform the labs. The student will have 24x7 access to the labs for the duration of course access.
Minimum requirements for Microsoft Labs Online include:System Requirements:Browser:
- current version of Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome™ or Firefox®
- broadband Internet connection (recommended: network bandwidth of over 4Mbps)