Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
Many Organizations have specific business processes and procedures that they use to ensure that business is being conducted the way that they want. It is extremely important that any customer engagement application has the flexibility to incorporate and automate those business processes. This course will show you how you can leverage Microsoft Dynamics 365 process automation tools such as workflows, and custom actions to accomplish this. It will demonstrate how to build Business Process Flows that can be used to guide your users through your specific business processes.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Explain the different process types available in Dynamics 365 and identify when to leverage them
- Examine how to create Workflows in Dynamics 365
- Explain how the workflow scope is used and what it effects
- Identify the different work flow triggers available
- Demonstrate how to configure workflow Conditions and Steps
- Examine the differences between Background and Realtime workflows and when to use one over the other
- Examine how Business Process Flows are used
- Demonstrate how to create Business Process Flow Stages and Steps
- Identify what Task Flows are and when to leverage them
- Examine how Microsoft Flow can be leveraged with Dynamics 365
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- Basic understanding of Dynamics 365, including core concepts and basic application navigation skills