Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course provides students the necessary information to understand how to use Microsoft Dynamics AX for creating and processing production orders for discrete manufacturing scenario.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Describe various techniques for creating a production orders
- Explain the stages of production orders
- Estimate, schedule, and release a production order
- Start a production order
- Perform picking for a production order
- Describe the difference between operations and job scheduling
- Record labor for a production order
- Report a production order as finished
- End a production order
- Make corrections and reversal to updates for a production order
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?