Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course, Procurement in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, provides students with the necessary tools and resources to perform basic tasks in the procurement and sourcing flows in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Review the features of the vendor role center.
- Update vendor profile information, add contacts, create user requests, and category requests.
- Create, send, and view notifications on the Vendor Self-service Portal.
- View and complete questionnaires on the Vendor Portal.
- Describe the transactions that can be viewed or modified in the Vendor Portal.
- Respond to requests for quotations.
- Create and maintain vendor invoices.
- Review the roles available for the Vendor Portal.
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- Completed the Introduction to Microsoft DynamicsAX 2012 course.
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for basic processing.
- Basic knowledge of procurement, trade and logistics, and inventory management concepts.