Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to use Microsoft Dynamics CRM to use things such as marketing campaigns, marketing lists, and campaign templates in Microsoft Dynamics CRM. It also discusses the role of campaign activities and marketing lists in campaigns and discusses how to associate sales literature, target products and price lists with marketing campaigns.
At Course Completion
- Explain the product configuration terminology and concepts.
- Describe the product configuration process.
- Perform the setup for product configuration.
- Build a product configuration model.
- Customize the configuration user interface.
- Validate and test a product configuration model.
- Build configuration templates.
- Add configuration translations.
- Create, approve, and activate versions for a product configuration model.
- Configure lines by using the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 AX client and the Enterprise portal.
Students looking to take this course (80424) must already have the following technical knowledge:
- General knowledge of Microsoft® Windows®
- Completed the Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics®AX 2012 course.
- Completed the Supply Chain Foundation in Microsoft Dynamics® AX 2012 course.
- Completed the Distribution and Trade in Microsoft Dynamics® AX 2012 course.
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for basic processing.