Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This three-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to set up the advanced features in the Project management and accounting module of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
The course focuses on the advanced project functionality available in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
At Course Completion
- Validate projects and validation groups.
- Use forecast models.
- Set up project invoicing parameters, funding sources, and funding limits.
- Describe and run an advanced time and material project.
- Describe and run an advanced fixed-price project.
Students looking to take this course (80317) must already have the following technical knowledge:
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles.
- An understanding of how to move within Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- or Microsoft Dynamics AX Introduction course