Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course describes how to set up and create project budgets and project budget revisions. It also covers how to create and configure project forecasts.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Understand budgeting concepts.
- Understand the budgeting life cycle.
- Create a project budget.
- Create a project budget revision.
- Submit project budgets.
- Approve project budgets.
- Allocate a project budget.
- Transfer a project budget to the general ledger budget.
- Carry forward an existing project budget.
- Understand Forecast Model Concepts.
- Define Project Budgeting parameters.
- Understand Project Budget Workflow Concepts.
- Understand forecast concepts.
- Understand the types of forecasts.
- Create project forecasts.
- Maintain project forecasts.
- Utilize the reducing forecast concept.
- Set up project forecasts
- Understand the estimate to forecast to budget life cycle.
- Transfer forecasts.
- Import budgets based on forecasts.
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?