Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course provides information on how to consume material to projects.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Understand Item Requirement Concepts
- Create an Item Requirement
- Process an Item Requirement
- Review Item Requirements
- Understand Project Purchase Order Concepts
- Create Project Purchase Orders
- Process a Project Purchase Order
- Set up Project Purchase Orders
- Review Project Purchase Orders
- Understand Project Item Journal Concepts
- Create Project Item Journals
- Process a Project Item Journal
- Understand Vendor Retention Concepts
- Set up Vendor Retention
- Create Vendor Retention
- Manage Vendor Retention
- Review Vendor Retention
- Understand Pay When Paid (PWP) concepts
- Set up PWP
- Retain Vendor Invoices
- Release Vendor Invoices
- Review PWP Invoices
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?