Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course provides guidance for understanding and configuring Project timesheets, project audit trail, absence reporting, and project hour utilization.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Understand Timesheet Concepts
- Create a new timesheet user
- Create a new timesheet
- Copy a timesheet
- Submit a timesheet
- Approve a timesheet
- Post a timesheet
- Define Timesheet Policies
- Define Favorites
- Define Delegates
- Create Timesheet Period Types
- Configure Absence Reporting
- Block Future Timesheets
- Allow or Require Change Reasons
- Review Timesheet Versions
- Create an Absence Project
- Create Absence Categories
- Configure Absence Parameters
- Record labor towards an Absence
- Configure Hour Utilization Parameters
- Configure Line Property Utilization options
- Understand the inquiries to review to track utilization
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?