Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course provides information and demonstrations about how to use the Attract modular app designed for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent. It walks through the entire Attract process from identifying and adding an applicant to the system, to indicating offers as accepted or rejected and then migrating the applicant to the Onboarding modular app, if applicable.
The course covers how to create jobs and add details, how to create and view applicants, and how to upload applicant details to the system. Then, it discusses and demonstrates screening information and how to reject applicants.
The course also covers the interview process and how it is designed in Attract. This includes walkthroughs and demonstrations of scheduling and conducting interviews, as well as performing additional tasks after the interview that will move the possible candidate forward in the Attract process.
Finally, the course covers making offers to potential hires, indicating whether offers are accepted or rejected, and briefly covers the connection between a new hire who has accepted an offer and how they are transitioned to the Onboarding modular app for further action.
- Learn about creating jobs
- Review how to add, view, screen, and reject candidates for jobs in the system
- Understand how to schedule and conduct interviews
- Walk through making job offers
- Walk through transitioning accepted offers to the Onboarding modular app
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent
- Basic knowledge of human resources and talent concepts