Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This Digital Learning course dives into the details behind reporting solutions in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online. We will describe the process behind working with XML code to create amazing visualizations, teach you how to create custom Fetch based reports, and walk through the best practices behind custom reporting solutions in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Customize XML charts by mastering a variety of technics including
- Explore chart XML schema
- Exporting and importing charts
- Create 3D charts and change color schemes and change FetchXML along with its limitations
- Discuss Development Studio and Fetch Based Reports within Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- BIDS Report Wizard and how to manipulate Fetch based reports through BIDS
- Filtered Views, database connection and data sets in Visual Studio
- Parameters as well as pre-filtering
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?