This course introduces the capabilities of Sales Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 that allow you to track and manage the sales process from potential to close. This course provides insight on sales process information, and introduces the tools available to analyze and report on sales information.
Please select your required training start date:
Please select your desired location
Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course introduces the capabilities of Sales Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 that allow you to track and manage the sales process from potential to close. This course provides insight on sales process information, and introduces the tools available to analyze and report on sales information. This course guides you through the tools that help make the internal processes simpler and easier so your sales force can focus on what is important—creating a differentiated experience for your customers.
At Course Completion
- Understand the context of Sales Management and review real-life sales scenarios
- Identify how the various elements of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Sales fit together
- Review the basic terminology used throughout the application.
- Review how the basic flow of sales activity in Microsoft Dynamics CRM begins with the entry of leads, and review ways to manage leads in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Identify the role of leads, and when they can be used
- Know the Lead to Opportunity process and the roles of these records.
- Work with Sales Literature in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Explore the steps to create and maintain Competitors.
- Identify the features and benefits of the product catalog.
- Create and maintain unit groups for the product catalog.
- Add products to the product catalog, and describe the use of kit products and substitute products.
- Create price lists and configure as appropriate for different customers, marketing campaigns and special offers.
- Set up different price lists for different types of customers and marketing campaigns
- Utilize the tools to available within Microsoft Dynamics CRM to capture important sales information and uncover new business opportunities.
- Identify how Goal Management enables organizations to manage and analyze performance.
- Use the Sales Analysis tools that Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides analyze and report on sales-related information
Students looking to take this course (80546) must already have the following technical knowledge:
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office
- An understanding of Customer Relationship Management solution processes and practices