This course introduces Microsoft Dynamics CRM service management functionality and explains how it helps organizations track information about cases, customer complaints or requests, and small projects.
Please select your required training start date:
Please select your desired location
This course is available at the following locations:
This course introduces Microsoft Dynamics CRM service management functionality and explains how it helps organizations track information about cases, customer complaints or requests, and small projects. You will learn how to use the knowledge base and discusses how organizations can browse, locate, and share information in the repository. It also discusses how to create, manage and use teams and queues in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
At Course Completion
- Use some of the most common service management applications of Queues and Contracts.
- Work with cases in the case grid.
- Understand the steps required to create a new case.
- Create and manage contract templates.
- Create and manage contracts.
- Add contract lines to a contract.
- Associate contracts with cases.
- Create, activate and deactivate, and delete Knowledge Base article templates.
- Search articles from within a case record and utilize articles to resolve cases.
- Create, manage and work with Teams.
- Define steps involved in creating and managing queues.
- Work with queue items.
- Build personal and system charts and dashboards to provide insight into important service management information.
Students looking to take this course (80292) must already have the following technical knowledge:
- General working knowledge of customer relationship management
- General understanding of business processes
- General working knowledge of Microsoft Windows.