Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course provides an overview of services, including OData services, custom and metadata services, and authentication when using services.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Describe the use cases for services
- Understand the differences between services in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Explain the basics of OData
- Understand how OData service endpoints are exposed in Dynamics AX
- Understand how Dynamics AX OData service endpoints can be accessed
- Describe how actions are exposed through OData
- Discuss supported OData features in Dynamics AX
- Understand which AX methods are called and in what order by OData stack
- Perform OData Supported features with a Data entity in Dynamics AX
- Understand how Custom service endpoints are exposed in Dynamics AX
- Understand how Custom services and metadata services endpoints can be accessed
- Discuss OAuth – Authorization Code Grant flow in Dynamics AX
- Understand how native client applications can be created to access Dynamics AX
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?