Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This Digital Learning course provides a basic overview of how to setup and configure Dynamics 365 for Field Service. Topics will include how to configure Products and Price Lists, setup and define Resources, as well as working with skills, and Territories. We will examine how to create Work Orders and provide tips and tricks to create them more efficiently. Additional considerations such as text messaging, and overview of Connected Field Service, and triggering communication will also be provided.
This course helps prepare you for exam MB2-877.
This course helps prepare you for assessment Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service.
- Describe factors for Planning Field Service Implementations
- Explain Field Service Security Profiles
- Detail Initial Configuration Settings
- Explore how to use Products and Price Lists in Field Service
- Demonstrate Setting up Field Service Resources
- Some basic experience using Windows applications
- Knowledge of basic sales, marketing, and customer service roles in a business
- Completed the Introduction to CRM course