Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This training provides the knowledge and skills to configure and maintain the performance of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Create a plan for Microsoft Dynamics AX infrastructure
- Configure parameters to improve the performance of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Create Maintenance plans in SQL Server to maintain the performance of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Design data structures in Microsoft Dynamics AX to improve their performance
- Evaluate table design structure in Microsoft Dynamics AX to improve performance
- Tune indexes
- Tune queries
- Review X++ best practices that affect performance
- Define a performance tuning approach
- Understand the tools available to monitor and solve performance problems
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?