Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This two-day instructor-led course, Supply Chain Foundation in Microsoft Dynamics® AX 2012, provides students with the necessary tools and resources to perform basic tasks in the trade and inventory flow in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. This course is intended for customers and partners who want to learn the basic features and develop a working knowledge of the typical daily procedures required to effectively use Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Supply Chain functionality.
At Course Completion
- Create products and product masters.
- Discuss how to authorize product setup for legal entities.
- Discuss how to define a not stocked product.
- Create purchase orders and sales orders.
- Generate purchase and sales transactions.
- Create and correct packing slip and product receipts.
- Assign and manage serial and batch numbers
- Set up quality control.
- Use quality orders.
- Set up quality management.
- Understand non conformances.
- Create and process an inventory adjustment and inventory movement journal.
- Create and process a transfer journal.
- Create and process a Bill of Materials (BOM) journal.
- Understand how to use journals to make inventory adjustments.
- Understand how to use the Counting journal to support and adjust physical inventory counts.
Students looking to take this course (80305) must already have the following technical knowledge:
- General knowledge of Microsoft® Windows®.
- Completed the Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics®AX 2012 course.
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for basic processing.
- Basic knowledge of trade and logistics and inventory management concepts.