This two-day instructor-led training (ILT) course provides students with the knowledge and skills to handle the purchase, sale, and return of inventory. Students will learn how to manage sales and purchase transactions, including prices and discounts, item charges and order promising.
Please select your required training start date:
Please select your desired location
Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
NB: Microsoft have retired this course in March 2017. The exam is shortly going to be retired. However we are still offering this course as a large number of our customers still need access to this.
Please contact our team at Sales@mbittrainingltd.com to discuss an alternative pathway.
This two-day instructor-led training (ILT) course provides students with the knowledge and skills to handle the purchase, sale, and return of inventory. Students will learn how to manage sales and purchase transactions, including prices and discounts, item charges and order promising. Requisition management will be covered, as well as returns management and customer service features.
At Course Completion
- Review the setup of Sales Order Management. This includes customers, shipping options, reservation rules, customer posting groups, and salespeople.
- Explain and process sales quotes and blanket sales orders, and review sales order information.
- Describe how to reserve items on a sales order.
- Explain how to post a sales order shipment.
- Describe and show how to combine shipments into one invoice.
- Explain and demonstrate the drop shipment process.
- Show how to process prepayments on a sales order.
- Define sales prices and set up sales prices and customer price groups.
- Explain how to maintain sales prices by using the sales price worksheet.
- Describe and set up line discounts.
- Explain how invoice discounts are used.
- Describe how to set up and use item substitutions.
- Review the setup and use of item cross references.
- Explain how to set up nonstock items and create them manually.
- Describe how to sell nonstock items by using special orders.
Students looking to take this course (80440) must already have the following technical knowledge:
- Attended or knowledge of course Introduction in Microsoft Dynamics® NAV 2013
- Attended or knowledge of course Finance Essentials in Microsoft Dynamics® NAV 2013
- Basic knowledge of distribution and logistics