Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This Digital Learning course provides the necessary tools and resources to configure and use customer trade allowances, vendor rebates, broker contracts, and royalty claims in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Review the concepts and process flow for trade allowances.
- Complete the setup for trade allowances.
- Create and process lump sums, bill backs, and off invoice trade allowances.
- Create and manage deductions.
- Analyze the effectiveness of the trade allowance agreement.
- Review the concepts and process flow for vendor rebates.
- Create, configure, and process vendor rebate agreements.
- Review the concepts and process flow for royalty contracts.
- Create, configure, and process royalty claims.
- Review the concepts and process flow for broker contracts.
- Create, configure, and process broker claims.
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for basic processing
- Complete the Supply Chain Foundation in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 training or have equivalent experience.