Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course provides students with the necessary tools and resources to complete the system configuration and perform basic tasks in the Transportation management flow.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Describe the features included with Transportation management
- Introduce concepts and terminology used with transportation management systems
- Review the overall Transportation management process
- Create shipping carriers and carrier groups
- Define and configure assessorial charges
- Setup transportation statuses, modes, methods, codes, and tenders
- Configure equipment
- Work with carrier fuel indexes
- Create load and transportation templates
- Configure transportation management parameters
- Describe the components of rating
- Create a rate master
- Discuss each type of rating engine
- Create a rating profile
- Describe how routing is used in the transportation management flow
- Setup the requirements to use routing
- Describe transportation constraints
- Create route plans and route guides
- Create and modify loads
- Assign a rate and a route to a load
- Consolidate multiple shipments
- Confirm a load for shipping
- Plan appointments for a load
- Register driver check-in and check-out
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for basic processing
- Basic knowledge of warehouse and transportation management concepts