Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This Digital Learning course provides students with the tools to setup and perform basic configuration for Unified Service Desk for Dynamics 365. The focus is on using Dynamics 365 to configure the basic foundational components of Unified Service Desk, including Hosted Controls, Action Calls, Toolbars, and Windows Navigation Rules.
This course helps prepare you for exam MB2-718.
- How to install Unified Service Desk. This includes selecting the correct Sample Data package based on the type of environment you want to deploy
- Provide an overview of the basic configuration capabilities from inside Dynamics 365
- How to leverage Hosted Controls, including required Hosted Controls and common controls used in most environments
- Explore how to use UII Actions and Action Calls to execute functionality in the application
- Work with and create Toolbars to launch Action Calls
- How to use Events to trigger functionality in the application
- Explore the difference and relationships between Replacement Parameters and Data Parameters in the application
- Using the Debugger to perform basic troubleshooting, and testing
- Provide guidance on the next steps available to create more detailed and targeted solutions using additional controls such as session management, Agent Scripts, and custom development
- A working knowledge of how to use Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and/or 2015
- It is recommended, but not required, that individuals have completed Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 applications training