This course is the first of two courses on the production control features for development in Microsoft Dynamics AX. The emphasis is on bills of materials and formulas and their data models. Included are discussions of routes and operations plus a description of the major features of production orders.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Review the basics of bill of materials and the data model
- Introduce routes and operations
- Describe the major features of production orders
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- General knowledge of Visual Studio 2015
- Basic knowledge of object oriented programming
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX for basic processing
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Dynamics AX
- Completed Course 80730AE: Development Basics in Microsoft Dynamics AX