This course reviews the use and design of advanced production control features for development, including the advanced areas of scheduling and resources, an introduction to lean manufacturing, a review of process industries, and production orders, as well as the concepts of resource requirements, capabilities, and forecasts.
Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course introduces the use and design of the quality, quarantine, and forecast features for development. Reviews and demonstrations illustrate the functionality of these sections so that the developer can better understand user requests for changes or modifications to these areas.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Review quarantine and quality orders
- Discuss inventory blocking
- Explain transfer orders
- Review forecasting
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- General knowledge of Visual Studio 2015
- Basic knowledge of object oriented programming
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX for basic processing
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Dynamics AX
- Completed Course 80730AE: Development Basics in Microsoft Dynamics AX