Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course explores the use and design of the project management and accounting module.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Discuss subprojects and project types
- Review project groups
- Review the data model for project
- Discuss transaction types
- Review categories and category groups
- Discuss Line properties and journals
- Discuss classes and data models
- Review forecasting and forecast scheduling
- Discuss contracts overview
- Discuss invoice proposals
- Review invoice postings
- Discuss the estimation of projects
- Review Cost templates
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- General knowledge of Visual Studio 2015
- Basic knowledge of object oriented programming
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX for basic processing
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Dynamics AX
- Course 80730AE: Development Basics in Microsoft Dynamics AX