NB: Microsoft have retired this course in June 2017. The exam is shortly going to be retired. However we are still offering this course as a large number of our customers still need access to this.
Please contact our team at Sales@mbittrainingltd.com to discuss an alternative pathway.
This one-day instructor-led course builds on the knowledge gained from the Procurement in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 course, and focuses on the processes involved with Vendor onboarding and collaboration. It investigates the various features that are found in the Vendor and Employee Services portals, procurement categories, and hierarchies and catalogs.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the features of the Vendor and Employee Services portals.
- Define terminology and concepts used in vendor management and collaboration
- Work with vendor management in the Enterprise portal and Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 client.
- Manage vendor user add requests.
- Examine workflow requirements for category requests and Vendor status change requests.
- Configure workflows and create and approve vendor invoicing from the Vendor portal.
- Examine the types of vendor requests and applications that are available in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.