Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This two-day instructor-led course provides students with the necessary tools and resources to perform basic tasks in the warehouse management flow in Microsoft Dynamics® AX 2012.
his course is intended for partners and customers that want to learn the basic features and develop a working knowledge of the typical daily procedures required to effectively use Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Warehouse Management functionality.
At Course Completion
- Describe the goals and features of warehouse management by using Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Set up the system for warehouse management.
- Use the item arrival process to process inventory receipts.
- Create and process pallet transports.
- Use output orders, consolidated picking, and picking routes to process sales order picking.
- Create outbound rules, and deliver picked items.
- Create and process shipments by using the Create Shipment wizard, shipment staging, and shipment templates.
- Create shipment reservation combinations and sequences.
- Create refill pallet transports.
- Describe and use Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology for inbound and outbound processing.
- Set up and process quarantine orders.
- Set up and use quality orders, inventory blocking, and non conformances.
- Review the reports and inquiries that are available for warehouse management.
Students looking to take this course (80427) must already have the following technical knowledge:
- General knowledge of Microsoft® Windows®
- Completed the Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics®AX 2012 course.
- Completed the Supply Chain Foundation in Microsoft Dynamics® AX 2012 course.
- Completed the Distribution and Trade in Microsoft Dynamics® AX 2012 course.
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for basic processing,
- Basic knowledge of warehouse management concepts.