Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This Digital Learning course covers the Warehouse Management Systems in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2. The course pays attention to the set up as well as the integration that exists between Warehouse Management Systems and Item Tracking, Manufacturing, Assembly Management and Service Management. It also covers specifics on the three basic physical flows: receiving orders, internal warehouse process and shipping.
- Explain what a Warehouse Management System is.
- Describe and explain how to work with the features available in Warehouse Management System.
- Explain the setup options that help to handle items.
- Explain how the Warehouse Management Systems functionality in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2 helps companies to manage the receipt of inbound orders.
- Explain how the Warehouse Management Systems functionality in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2 handle the process of putting the items away in an efficient way.
- Describe how to move items within the warehouse to optimize the use of space by using movements, internal picks and putaways.
- Show how the Warehouse Management Systems work with a set of journals: warehouse item journal, warehouse reclassification journal, and warehouse physical inventory journal.
- Teach the functionalities for handling items, such as shipping cross-docked items and breakbulking items.
- Describe how to handle the physical flow of items set up for item tracking.
- Demonstrate the integration of Warehouse Management Systems in a manufacturing environment.
- Explain how to pick assembly components, and how to put away assembly items.
- Show how to pick items for a service order.
Learners taking this course must have knowledge of Inventory Management in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2.
- It is recommended that the learners complete course Introduction in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2.