This course is a walkthrough of basic workflow development. The emphasis is on the setup required for workflow development.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Review workflow categories
- Discuss queries for workflow use
- Discuss workflow types
- Enable workflow on a form
- Review workflow approvals
- Review workflow tasks
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- General knowledge of Visual Studio 2015
- Basic knowledge of object oriented programming
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX for basic processing
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Dynamics AX
- Course 80730AE: Development Basics in Microsoft Dynamics AX