Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This L300 course is for Dynamics AX Warehouse Management (AX WM) solution architects and presales people who need to understand how to position AX WM to a retailer, and learn how to set up AX WM for retail.
This course also includes unique footage of a real life retail warehouse in action through various WM processes.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Understand the terminology and basic needs of retail warehousing.
- Understand how AX Warehouse Management complies with the basic needs of retail warehouses.
- Learn, at a high level, how to configure AX to meet the needs of a retail warehouse.
- Understand how AX Warehouse Management can improve retail warehouse operations.
- Help improve the sales efforts and implementations of AX Warehouse Management in retail industries.
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?