Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course provides the necessary tools and resources to perform basic tasks to integrate power bi content into Microsoft Dynamics AX.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Understand how to configure the AX workspace for Power BI
- Create application in Azure AD
- Grant permissions to Power BI
- Specify Power BI Configuration in AX
- Learn to integrate Power BI components into AX Workspaces
- Authorize AX to access Power BI
- Add content from Power BI into workspace
- Personalize content
- Open content in PowerBI.com
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?