Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
In this course we will explore the collection classes for Dynamics AX with reviews of their capabilities and code examples. In addition, working with arrays and creating forms with X++ code will be introduced. Finally, a review of the SysOperation Frame work and using the Args Object.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Use code example to demonstrate lists
- Create and use a map object
- Review and test set collection class
- Work with array classes
- Create and run a form using X++ code
- Discuss Sys Operation framework and the Args Object
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- General knowledge of Visual Studio 2015
- Basic knowledge of object oriented programming
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX for basic processing
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Dynamics AX
- Complete Course 80730AE: Development Basics in Microsoft Dynamics AX