Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course provides information to understand how to schedule production orders and use resource capabilities in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Describe the tasks in the job scheduling process
- Identify resource scheduling types
- Describe resource capabilities
- Perform production order scheduling with resource capabilities
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Completed the Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX courses
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX for basic processing
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Dynamics AX
- General understanding of production control
- Completed Course 80871: Define and Maintain Manufacturing Capacities in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Completed Course 80872: Define Production Processes Data in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Completed Course 80875: Production Control Module Configuration in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Completed Course 80881: Process Production Orders in Microsoft Dynamics AX