Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course provides guidance for setting up and analyzing committed costs, indirect costs and effective labor rates.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Understand the concept of committed costs
- Set up committed costs
- Create committed costs
- Review committed costs
- Understand Indirect Costs concepts
- Create indirect cost categories
- Create indirect cost components
- Create indirect cost component groups
- Define cost component rates
- Model cost component rates
- Assign cost component groups
- Analyze cost indirect cost
- Understand Effective Labor Rate concepts
- Set up Effective Labor Rates
- Create labor entries using Effective Labor Rates
- Analyze Effective Labor Rate labor entries
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Completed the Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX courses
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX for basic processing
- 80778AE Introduction to Project Management and Accounting in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- 80787AE Basic Project Accounting in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- 80780AE Basic Project Contracts in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- 80789AE Project Billing and Payment in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- 80788AE Advanced Project Contracts