Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course provides guidance for understanding, analyzing and re-projecting cost and effort estimates.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Analyze your WBS using the Cost Tracking View
- Analyze your WBS using the Effort Tracking View
- Complete Tasks
- Close Tasks
- Re-Project Task Estimates
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Completed the Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX courses
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX for basic processing
- 80778AE Introduction to Project Management and Accounting in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- 80784AE Project Planning in Microsoft Dynamics AX